Friday 8 May 2015

Warband: Red Mountain Hill Dwarves - Part 2

See part 1 here

It's been a while and I've been up to other things, other painting projects etc. lately, so my new Warband Hill Dwarves have been falling behind a bit.

However, I've completed the second unit; a unit of dwarf archers with the shieldwall special ability.


The king with his new archers.


Under the banner the Baron and his archer kin-folk.

Bad photo, but shows the gold livery of these bow-dwarves.
 I'm also doing the banners free-hand.  They're a little rough up clase, but look pretty good on the tabletop.



The King of the Red Mountain's personal banner, amid a bunch of other army standards.



So the army progresses slowly.  I'll try and make some better progress and get these done.

I'm keen to move on to the next army which will probably be a rather fun take on the goblins as 'fire goblins' or some such thing.

See part three here

3 comments:

  1. Great work on the shields!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a formidable looking shield wall :) the units and the banners look great, very grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic! Well done. I look forward to the fire goblins.

    ReplyDelete